5 Things I learned at the Photoshop for Video class conducted by
- A full animation timeline is available in Abobe Protoshop CS3 by clicking the timeline icon in the bottom right corner of the Animation pallette. It was described as “After Effects light.”
- To convert a series of consecutive still images into a time lapse style animation check the Image Sequence check-box at the bottom of the File>Open dialog box.
- To apple Photoshop filters to animations in the Photoshop animation timeline, convert the items to a Smart Object. Right+click on the item in the Layer pallet and Convert to Smart Object.
- The keyboard shortcut to increase or decrease brush size is: right bracket > bigger; left bracket > smaller. I can’t believe that I didn’t know that one!
- You can bring an audio file in to Photoshop to use in an animation by renaming the file format from .aiff (or .wav or whatever) to a .mov.